parquet oak; 2-ply; 14 mm
The surface of this parquet is scraped, which gives it a very rustic style. It is the only one in the series that is equipped with the advanced “Drop-Lock Click” quick installation technology. 2-layer composition with a top wear layer glued to a bottom backing layer of very dimensionally stable 8-layer plywood.
Composition of the top layer
- Wood species : Oak (Quercus alba)
- Wood origin : Europe
- Thickness of wear layer : 3 mm
- Bevel : 0,75 mm on both sides laterally
- Finish and colour : UV natural oiled
- Surface texture : Wavy
- Wood quality : Knots, cracks and splits are possible.
- Colour variations of the wood slightly possible.
Parquet description, installation and application
- L : 1910 mm × W : 200 mm
- H : 120 mm
- Weight : 24 kg
- Number of planks / package : 8
- Area / package : 2.89 m²
- Joint : Click Droplock
- Installation method : Floating only *
- Underfloor heating : Yes, possible
- Sandable: No
How can we help you? Call us or contact us by e-mail.
We are skilled at efficiently transporting and properly storing a large quantity of items and products. With our logistics solutions, you can arrange diverse products, sizes and variants in a practical way.
We offer complete POS solutions for the DIY market: The end customer gets everything in one place and finds the right accessories for the right products. Let us advise you and contact us.