parquet oak; 3-layer; 14 mm
A pre-oiled oak parquet with a smoky shade that makes any living space cosy. 3-layer composition with an upper wear layer glued to an intermediate layer of poplar wood, which in turn is glued to a lower support layer of poplar wood. The middle layer is glued across the other two layers, which increases the dimensional stability of the parquet.
Floor heating possible
Suitable for renovations
Composition of the top layer
- Wood species : Oak (Quercus alba)
- Wood origin : Europe
- Thickness of wear layer : 3 mm
- Bevel : 0,75 mm on both sides laterally
- Finish and colour : UV oiled smoked
- Surface texture : Smooth
- Wood quality : Knots, cracks and splits are possible.
- Colour variations of the wood slightly possible.
Parquet description, installation and application
- L : 1910 mm × W : 200 mm
- H : 120 mm
- Weight : 24 kg
- Number of planks / package : 8
- Area / package : 2.89 m²
- Joint : Tongue and groove
- Installation type : Floating or glued *
- Floor heating : Yes, possible
- Sandable: Yes, possible
How can we help you? Call us or contact us by e-mail.
We are skilled at efficiently transporting and properly storing a large quantity of items and products. With our logistics solutions, you can arrange diverse products, sizes and variants in a practical way.
We offer complete POS solutions for the DIY market: The end customer gets everything in one place and finds the right accessories for the right products. Let us advise you and contact us.