Parquet Oak; 3-layer; 14 mm
This parquet consists of the longest and widest planks in our range. It is pre-oiled in a whitish shade and the surface has been aged by hand. 3-layer composition with an upper wear layer glued to a middle layer of poplar wood, which in turn is glued to a lower support layer of poplar wood. The middle layer is glued across the other two layers, which increases the dimensional stability of the parquet.
Floor heating possible
Suitable for renovation
Composition of the top layer
- Wood species : Oak (Quercus alba)
- Wood origin : Europe
- Thickness of wear layer : 3 mm
- Chamfer : 0,75 mm on both sides laterally
- Finish and colour : UV oiled transparent
- Surface texture : Smooth
- Wood quality : Almost pure with knots in places and natural colour variations.
Parquet description, installation and application
- L : 2210 mm × W : 220 mm
- H : 70 mm
- Weight : 20 kg
- Number of planks / package : 4
- Area / package : 2.29 m²
- Joint : Tongue and groove
- Installation : Floating or glued *
- Underfloor heating : Yes, possible
- Sandable: Yes, but this may change the surface texture.
How can we help you? Call us or contact us by e-mail.
We are skilled at efficiently transporting and properly storing a large quantity of items and products. With our logistics solutions, you can arrange diverse products, sizes and variants in a practical way.
We offer complete POS solutions for the DIY market: The end customer gets everything in one place and finds the right accessories for the right products. Let us advise you and contact us.