Parquet oak; 2-layer; 15 mm
Pure Raw is a herringbone parquet and the only parquet in the range sold without surface oiling. 2-layer composition with a top wear layer glued to a bottom backing layer made of a very dimensionally stable 8-layer plywood ist.
Composition of the top layer
- Wood species : Oak (Quercus alba)
- Wood origin : Europe
- Thickness of wear layer : 4 mm
- Bevel : Without
- Finish and colour : None
- Surface texture : Smooth
- Wood quality : Knots, cracks and splits are possible.
- Slight colour variations of the wood possible.
Parquet description, installation and application
- L : 470 mm × W : 90 mm
- H : 125 mm
- Weight : 13 kg
- Number of planks / package : 16
- Area / package : 0,65 m²
- Joint : Tongue and groove
- Installation : Floating or glued
- Floor heating : Yes, possible
- Sandable: Yes, possible
How can we help you? Call us or contact us by e-mail.
We are skilled at efficiently transporting and properly storing a large quantity of items and products. With our logistics solutions, you can arrange diverse products, sizes and variants in a practical way.
We offer complete POS solutions for the DIY market: The end customer gets everything in one place and finds the right accessories for the right products. Let us advise you and contact us.