Parquet Oak; 2-ply; 15 mm
This dark, pre-oiled parquet with a smoky shade features saw marks that give it a rough industrial style. 2-layer composition with an upper wear layer glued to a lower backing layer of very dimensionally stable 8-ply plywood.
Composition of the top layer
- Wood species : Oak (Quercus alba)
- Wood origin : Europe
- Thickness of wear layer : 4 mm
- Bevel : 0,5 mm on both sides laterally
- Finish and colour : UV oiled smoked
- Surface texture : Hand-planed, brushed, antique effect, saw marks
- Wood quality : Knots, cracks and splits are possible
- Colour variations of the wood slightly possible
Parquet description, installation and application
- L : 2210 mm × W : 230 mm
- H : 85 mm
- Weight : 25 kg
- Number of planks / package : 5
- Area / package : 2.42 m² Sandable: Yes, but this may change the
- the surface texture.
- Joint : Tongue and groove
- Installation : Floating or glued *
- Underfloor heating : Yes, possible
- Sandable: Yes, but this may change the surface texture.
How can we help you? Call us or contact us by e-mail.
We are skilled at efficiently transporting and properly storing a large quantity of items and products. With our logistics solutions, you can arrange diverse products, sizes and variants in a practical way.
We offer complete POS solutions for the DIY market: The end customer gets everything in one place and finds the right accessories for the right products. Let us advise you and contact us.