Parquet Oak; 3-layer; 14 mm
Classic oiled parquet with smoke-coloured stain and brushed surface. 3-layer composition with an upper wear layer glued to an intermediate layer of poplar wood, which in turn is glued to a lower support layer of poplar wood. The middle layer is glued across the other two layers, which increases the dimensional stability of the parquet.
Composition of the top layer
- Wood species : Oak (Quercus alba)
- Wood origin : Europe
- Thickness of wear layer : 3 mm
- Bevel : 0,75 mm on both sides laterally
- Finish and colour : UV oiled smoked
- Surface texture : Brushed
- Wood quality : Knots, cracks and splits are possible.
- Slight colour variations of the wood possible.
Parquet description, installation and application
- L : 1910 mm × W : 200 mm
- H : 120 mm
- Weight : 24 kg
- Number of planks / package : 8
- Area / package : 2.89 m²
- Joint : Tongue and groove
- Installation type : Floating or glued *
- Floor heating : Yes, possible
- Sandable: Yes, but this may change the surface texture.
How can we help you? Call us or contact us by e-mail.
We are skilled at efficiently transporting and properly storing a large quantity of items and products. With our logistics solutions, you can arrange diverse products, sizes and variants in a practical way.
We offer complete POS solutions for the DIY market: The end customer gets everything in one place and finds the right accessories for the right products. Let us advise you and contact us.