Parquet Oak; 3-layer; 14 mm
This parquet consists of the longest and widest planks in our range. It is pre-oiled in a whitish shade and the surface has been aged by hand. 3-layer composition with an upper wear layer glued to a middle layer of poplar wood, which in turn is glued to a lower support layer of poplar wood. The middle layer is glued across the other two layers, which increases the dimensional stability of the parquet.
Composition of the top layer
- Wood species : Oak (Quercus alba)
- Wood origin : Europe
- Thickness of wear layer : 3 mm
- Chamfer : 0,75 mm on both sides laterally
- Finish and colour : UV oiled transparent
- Surface texture : Smooth
- Wood quality : Almost pure with knots in places and natural colour variations.
Parquet description, installation and application
- L : 2210 mm × W : 220 mm
- H : 70 mm
- Weight : 20 kg
- Number of planks / package : 4
- Area / package : 2.29 m²
- Joint : Tongue and groove
- Installation : Floating or glued *
- Underfloor heating : Yes, possible
- Sandable: Yes, but this may change the surface texture.
How can we help you? Call us or contact us by e-mail.
We are skilled at efficiently transporting and properly storing a large quantity of items and products. With our logistics solutions, you can arrange diverse products, sizes and variants in a practical way.
We offer complete POS solutions for the DIY market: The end customer gets everything in one place and finds the right accessories for the right products. Let us advise you and contact us.